Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hungry for the Games


I am such a nerd! And I love it. I absolutely went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games, and totally rocked the braid in my own style of Katniss. Though instead of her side French braid that went into one I did a waterfall that went into a five strand braid. On a side note I have become really nerdy about braiding my hair. I have been perfecting four and five strand braids as well as waterfall and dutch braids.

I loved watching The Hunger Games with friends. It was awesome and the anticipation was so exciting! My coworkers who have not read the book were super excited for me to see the movie. Daily I was reminded that it was coming out soon.

Jogie who was not available for the midnight showing took me later so we could watch it together. It was wonderful to be able to go to the movie with him. This was a movie that two viewings were wonderful as I could not absorb it all in one viewing.

1 comment:

  1. you look cute- my sister had her anniversary and it was hungry games theme

    ReplyDelete